Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

How to Promote Yourself to Get the Scholarship?



Last week, in my ESP-Speaking class, my lecturer give an assignment to promote ourselves so that we can get the international scholarship easyly. So, if we want to get a sponsor, we have to promote ourselves first. Because they wouldn’t know ourselves if we don’t tell them.
And then, i want to give some steps. This is it: 
  • The first, you have to introduce yourself. 
  • The second, you have to tell the description of the program that you’ll take. 
  • The third, you have to explain everything you had ever achieved.
This is an example from my presentation last week, and it’s explain that i want to take graphic design magister program. I hope it can help you :)

I want to introduce myself.
My name is Vebrian Noviasari. 
I am 22 years old. 
I am graduated from University of Muhammadiyah Malang. 
I come from Sintang, West Borneo.
 
I want to follow the magister program of graphic design. The graphic design is studies how to design a program interface to become a good and interesting design.


The reason why i’m a good person to accept this scholarship, because i’m an active woman. Not only in the class, but also in some organization, such as IMM, SEMFA, MBC. And i was a MSP, it’s Microsoft Student Partner. 
I’m creative. I won the international competition of graphic design.
I’m graduated with cumlaude predicate. I’m easy to adapt in new environment. 
And the most important is i always try to be a good designer.

And if you pointed me, you will not regret. Because i’m the right person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ditunggu comment dari kalian, gratis :)