Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Today is Saturday



Saturday, April 13th, 2013

Today may not be important to you. Then i? I don't know what i think. I just know that today is special. Because i remember 7 months ago of us. But i don't want you to always remember that. I won't, i promise.

I just believe that today is Saturday. There's quiz of Object Oriented Programming (Java) that make today be a hard day. But today is a lazy day too. Do you know why? I'm just too spoilt with this bed. I'm not study hard, although i have to do that. Am i disappointed? Hahahaha NO, i'm not a girl that will make today be a big problem between us. Because today is Saturday. No party, no birthday, and of course nothing special on this day. Believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ditunggu comment dari kalian, gratis :)