Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Am I Crazy?


When you said that we are friend, and then you left me,
i think you're not a good friend. 
All of the words that you said is b*llsh*t! I don't care what's matter with you now.
 But if you think i'm weird or over protective, i think
 it's just because i love you as a friend.

I think you're my bestie, but look at now. 
You said that i'm just a fake friend who bullying you.
 So what? It's your words, up to you~
SORRY. One word to describe all of my mistakes.
 I don't know what should i do for this situation, but if you come for me
to apologize.
I will forgive you.

Maybe i didn't deserve to be your friend, and i'm too stupid to being your bestie.
I'm sorry.
 

"Forgive those that hurt you, but never forget the lesson that it taught you."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ditunggu comment dari kalian, gratis :)