Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Happy birthday, mom :*


Rosmawarni was born on April 24th, 1964 in Sintang. She is my hero. She is the greatest mom. She is everything for me, and today is her birthday. 
when i was 12 y.o
I am so lucky that i have her in my life. She is so patient and understanding. I really love her :*
Actually i want to write a post about all that ever she gave for me. But i know, it’s impossible. ‘Cause it’s very much and i wouldn’t be able to write it all. I also can’t describe how much love she gave to me. I’d like to give an enormous love for her, so she knew that i really loved her. Perhaps if i had to give the money, it won’t be enough to replace all that she gave. I want to make her proud of my success later. I’m not going to let her down, i promise.

me | mama | mbak | abang


Happy birthday mom!
I wish you have long life, more nice, and all the better things for your life.
Sorry if i ever hurt you....
Thanks for being there in my life
I'm so thankful to have a mom like you
Thanks for being the greatest mom ever for me :*
I'm nothing if i don't have you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ditunggu comment dari kalian, gratis :)